Dell Networking, Transceiver, SFP, 1000BASE-SX connector
Request a quote for prices
- 1Gbps data transfer rate
- 550M reach
- 850nm wavelength
- Reviews (0)
The Dell 407-BBOR is an EMC networking SFP+ transceiver that is compatible to use for Dell EMC PowerEdge, Networking, and PowerConnect switches. It provides fiber connectivity to extend the range of your network. It is a hot-pluggable functionality with SFP+ (Small Form Factor Pluggable) footprint and features a Duplex LC connector. This 1000Base-SX SFP transceiver offers a 1GbE connectivity up to 550 m. In addition, the 407-BBOR provides a unique enhanced digital diagnostic monitoring interface that enables the capability to have real-time access to device operating parameters such as transceiver temperature, laser bias current, transmitted optical power, received optical power, and transceiver supply voltage.
Brand New – A brand-new, unused, unopened, undamaged item in its original packaging.
This item comes with 12-month manufacturer’s warranty.
• Provides 1GbE connectivity up to 550 m.
• 1000Base-SX SFP
• Ethernet Technology: Gigabit Ethernet
• Network Technology: 1000Base-SX
• Device Type: SFP (mini-GBIC)
• Form Factor: Plug-in module
• Cabling Type: 1000Base-SX
• Data Transfer Rate: 1 Gbps
• Optical Wave Length: 850 nm
• Data Link Protocol: GigE
• Max Transfer Distance: 550 m
• Designed For: Force10; Force10 ExaScale E-Series; Networking C1048, C7004, C7008, C9010, N2024, N2048, N3024, N3048, N4032, N4064, S3048, S4810, S5000, S6000, S6010, X1008, X1018, X4012; PowerConnect 55XX, 62XX, 70XX, 8024, M8024; PowerEdge FX2, VRTX, VRTX M520, VRTX M620; Networking N3132, S4048, X1026, X1052