Philips 242B9T 24″ Touch Screen Monitor, Full HD IPS, 10-Point capacitive Touch, USB 3.1 hub, Speakers, IP54 dust and Water Resistant, Win10/Android Compatible
Request a quote for prices
|Display Resolution Maximum
|1920 x 1080
|Height Adjustment, Blue Light Filter, Touch Screen, Wall Mountable, USB Hub, Frameless, Tilt Adjustment, Flicker-Free, Built-In Speakers
- Reviews (0)
About this item
- Philips B-Line 24 Inch (23. 8 inch viewable) touch screen monitor with full HD 1920×1080 IPS panel
- Smooth-touch: 10-point projected capacitive display for Natural, fluid touch response, compatible with Stylus (not included) for fluid and accurate performance
- Suitable for less than perfect environments: front panel is rated IP54 water and dust resistant, helps to prevent intrusion of water splashes and everyday dust.
- Convenient connectivity: HDMI 1. 4, DVI-D, DisplayPort 1. 2, VGA inputs with USB 3. 1×2 hub for connectivity (USB for touch interface)
- Versatility built-in: SmartStand with adjustable angles, built-in stereo speakers, and VESA mount allows for versatility and boosts productivity
- Peace OF mind: Philips monitors come with 4-year advance replacement in the United States, minimizing downtime
- Philips smart contrast and IPS panel helps to produce rich Black details and brilliant colors with wide Viewing angles
- LowBlue Mode and Flicker-free technology provide easy on-the-eyes productivity
- EasyRead mode for paper-like reading experience
From the manufacturer
- SmoothTouch display for natural, fluid touch response
- Monitor front surface meets IP54 for water & dust resistance
- 16:9 Full HD display for crisp detailed images
- SmartContrast for rich black details
- Low Blue Mode for easy on-the-eyes productivity
- Less eye fatigue with Flicker-free technology
- Easy Read mode for a paper-like reading experience
- HDMI ensures universal digital connectivity
Brilliant Interactive Display with SmoothTouch
A sturdy, water and dust resistant, anti-glare touch screen monitor for flexible use anywhere, with articulating stand to fit angles you need. Offering simple and intuitive use across applications, greatly boosts up productivity.
Increase Your Productivity and Eﬃciency
About Philips Monitors
At home and at work, displays are now a natural part of your day. High-performance monitors from Philips offer smart innovations, vivid imagery and timeless style to make the most of every minute you spend behind the screen.
No matter what your requirements are, our easy-to-use multimedia monitors combine excellent picture quality with intelligent features that help you achieve more.
This Philips display uses Projected capacitive 10-point touch technology for ﬂuid response. You can fully utilize the new capabilities of touch based applications, and bring your older applications to life. Touch-type with 10 ﬁngers, or play exciting interactive games with your friends. Collaborate with colleagues interactively at work or school environment and increase your productivity and eﬃciency.
Water and Dust Resistant
For less than perfect environments, you need a monitor that’s designed to hold up to the splashes of water and dust that happen in the everyday world. Ingress Protection (IP) ratings deﬁned in international standard IEC/EN 60529, are used to deﬁne levels of sealing eﬀectiveness of electrical enclosures against intrusion from foreign bodies and moisture. This Philips display meets the international IP rating for water and dust resistance, it will hold up to water splashes and dust that happen in the everyday world.
Flexible Screen Adjustment
Easy Read Mode
Easy Read mode for a paper-like reading experience.
Philips SmartStand allows for ﬂexible adjustment of the screen. Its Z type structure with smooth tilt, height adjustment and folding capabilities enables you to use it in various ergonomic positions. You can set the stand in upright position for better touch control, or recline it backwards, making it easy for you to draw or annotate. It even allows you to put the screen almost ﬂat on the table for some applications when required.
Low Blue Mode
Studies have shown that just as ultra-violet rays can cause eye damage, shortwave length blue light rays from LED displays can cause eye damage and affect vision over time. Developed for wellbeing, Philips LowBlue Mode setting uses a smart software technology to reduce harmful shortwave blue light.