The imageCLASS MF455dw is designed for small and medium-size businesses and allows you to print, scan, and copy, with scanning supported in black and white and color. It features a 250-sheet main input tray and 100-sheet multipurpose tray, and also supports an optional 550-sheet input tray. A 5″ color touchscreen delivers an intuitive user experience and can be customized by a device administrator to simplify many daily tasks. The printer comes with the Canon Genuine Toner 057 Black, which yields 3100 pages. The optional 057 High Capacity Black toner is also supported.
The imageCLASS MF455dw lets you print up to 40 ppm in letter size and 32 ppm in legal size. The copy speed is the same. The scan function supports letter, legal, and statement document sizes and scans can be made in color. Duplex scanning is supported.
- 5″ intuitive color touchscreen with smartphone-like usability.
- The Application Library platform allows for one-touch button creation of key functions, such as Print Template, Standby Slide, and Scan-to-Preset Destination. The Application Library’s Cloud App feature supports cloud storage directly from an external webpage. Print or Scan documents directly to or from DropBox, Google Drive, or OneDrive.
- Create a Wi-Fi Direct hotspot from the printer to establish direct connection to compatible mobile devices without the need for an external router. From application-based to cloud-based to device native, the imageCLASS MF453dw offers a variety of methods for printing from a mobile phone or tablet across compatible iOS and Android devices.
- The Canon PRINT Business application, which supports both platforms, offers access to additional device settings as well as the ability to scan from the printer to a compatible mobile phone or tablet.
- Scan and convert documents to searchable digital files through a single-pass duplex document feeder. The imageCLASS MF453dw leverages a single-pass document feeder for two-sided scanning at up to 70 images per minute (ipm) in black and white or up to 26 ipm in color. Scanned files can be converted into multiple file formats, including Hi-Compression PDF and Searchable PDF (OCR).
- Designed for smaller print jobs with first print time as fast as 5.4 seconds.
- The main input tray supports letter, legal, statement, executive, and custom paper sizes from 4.1 x 5.8″ to 8.5 x 14″. The multipurpose tray supports letter, legal, statement, and executive sizes. Envelopes are supported in the COM10, Monarch, C5, and DL custom sizes (3 x 5″ to 8.5 x 14″).
- The main input tray supports 16 to 32 lb bond paper (60 to 120 gsm), and the multipurpose tray supports 16 lb to 43 lb bond (60 to 163 gsm).
- Documents are only stored in short-term memory to help mitigate the risk of confidential information loss.
- Security settings can be set behind an administrator login.
- A combination of fusing technologies and low-melting-point toner minimizes power requirements and uses less energy.
- ENERGY STAR certified and rated EPEAT Silver.