Lenovo-Thinkpad E14-I5-1235U-8GB-512GB-MX550 2GB-14″FHD IPS-DOS
Request a quote for prices
- Processor : Intel Core i5-1235U
- Memory : 8GB DDR4
- Storage : 512GB SSD
- Graphics : NVIDIA GeForce MX550 2GB Graphics
- Display Size : 14″
- Screen Resolution : FHD IPS 300nits, 45% NTSC
- Screen : Non-Touch
- Reviews (0)
No fuss meets high performance
- Stylish, high-performance 14″ business laptop
- Powered by up to 12th Gen Intel® Core™ i7 processors
- Enhanced security & durability, weighs from just 1.59kg
- Plenty of DDR5 memory & SSD storage, optional dual SSD
- Dolby® Audio™ with Harman® speakers for superb audio
- Optional fingerprint reader & FHD hybrid IR camera
On-the-go speed & power
Powered by up to 12th Gen Intel® Core™ i7 processors with the might of up to 40GB of memory, the ThinkPad E14 Gen 4 laptop delivers no-fuss high-performance when and where you need it. Plus, with the option of WiFi 6E* connectivity, you’ll enjoy faster internet access wherever work and life takes you.
Eye-catching & practical
With a starting weight of only 1.59kg (3.50lbs) and just 17.9mm (0.7″) thin, the ThinkPad E14 Gen 4 is totally portable. Options include a modern two-toned colour finish, plus an extra durable aluminum top cover. You will also have access to a full range of ports, Thunderbolt 4 / USB4™ 40Gbps / USB-C 3.2 Gen 2 for lightning-quick transfers of data, power, video, and audio.
More to see & hear
Choose from various stunning 14″ displays, including an FHD (1920 x 1080) antiglare touchscreen with wide-angle viewing, 300 nits of brightness, and a huge array of colours. Depending on your needs, there’s an NVIDIA® GeForce® MX 550 discrete graphics option. Plus, thanks to Dolby Audio™ with Harman® speakers, you’ll enjoy superb audio clarity.
Security you can count on
Log in quickly and securely with just your smile or fingerprint. Simply look at the optional FHD hybrid IR camera or tap the optional fingerprint reader built into the Power On button and you’re good to go. This business laptop also comes with the discrete trusted platform module (dTPM) 2.0, a secure chip to encrypt your passwords and other sensitive data.
Takes everyday knocks in stride
We use the US Department of Defense’s MIL-STD 810H standards to create a balance of reliability and durability for every ThinkPad. Tested against 12 stringent standards and more than 200 quality checks, the ThinkPad E14 Gen 4 business notebook will run in even the harshest of conditions, from the Arctic wilderness to desert dust storms.
- USB 2.0
- Ethernet (RJ45)
- Kensington Security Slot™
- Thunderbolt 4 / USB4™ 40Gbps / USB-C 3.2 Gen 2
- USB-A 3.2 Gen 1 (always on)
- HDMI 2.0
- Headphone / mic combo